HighEdWeb 2018 is the conference by and for higher education professionals exploring the unique digital issues facing colleges and universities. Our profession is always growing, and we are looking for a wide variety of presenters and presentation topics related to web, digital communications, programming, marketing, development, professional skills and higher education. If your idea involves the web, digital communications and higher ed, we want to hear about it.
- Pre- and post-conference workshops: Three-hour, hands-on sessions taught classroom-style, with a mix of presentation and hands-on practice.
- Track presentations: 45-minute presentations organized into seven topically-themed tracks.
- Poster presentation: Visually share a project, application, service or tool simultaneously with other presenters as part of general poster session.
- Lightning talks: High-energy, fast-paced, 10-minute presentations shared with all HighEdWeb 2018 attendees on the main stage for all attendees in a general session “lightning round.”
Why present at HighEdWeb 2018?
- Represent your institution and share your most recent accomplishments and lessons learned.
- Further contribute to a body of knowledge and support others in our field.
- Spice up your LinkedIn profile and resume (and get kudos from your boss).
- Enter the running for the “Best in Track” Red Stapler award.
- Earn a conference registration discount.
Get inspired by last year’s presentations: https://2017.highedweb.org/schedule/Submit Your Proposal
- February 12, 2018: Call for Proposals opens
- March 26, 2018: Call for Proposals closes
- May 2018: Confirmation/invitations sent to presenters
Questions? Email email@example.com.